Welcome to Watch Survival

Hello Bloggers and Readers and Survivalists and Gamers! I see you have found your way to Watch Survival. This web space is all about my favorite genre of video games. What you will get on Watch Survival is News and Updates on Current and Up-coming Survival Games.


Friday, July 26, 2013

Watchsurvival news and The Old World developers still going strong!


=Re-posted from Watchsurvival Facebook page. =  https://www.facebook.com/Watchsurvival

So the developers of "The Old World" recently contacted me and told me that Watchsurvival has recently been giving them the majority of hits to their website. They have also told me that although indiedb has not been updated recently they are indeed still going strong and are working hard on an update!

 Also apologizing here for not updating Watchsurvival recently I promise I am reading all your comments. Don't worry I'm not dead. Real life (job) been keeping me busy and I actually stop to play games and enjoy them instead of pretending I play games to make money. Have a great day everyone! Keep surviving out there!

1 comment:

  1. Come and see how 1,000's of individuals like YOU are making a LIVING online and are living their dreams TODAY.
    GET FREE ACCESS TODAY

    ReplyDelete