Welcome to Watch Survival

Hello Bloggers and Readers and Survivalists and Gamers! I see you have found your way to Watch Survival. This web space is all about my favorite genre of video games. What you will get on Watch Survival is News and Updates on Current and Up-coming Survival Games.


Saturday, April 20, 2013

Watchsurvival Survival games list updated, again! Darkwood

I found out about this game called Darkwood and how it is influenced by Project Zomboid and I had to check it out and I must say from the trailer I seen and the features they are presenting I am quite impressed. I bet it is going to be a great game!  I added it to the Survival games list and Checkout this trailer below.

Darkwood
Homepage:  http://www.darkwoodgame.com/

Trailer:

  

1 comment:

  1. Darkwood is fantastic. I backed it years ago, and they finally have a Steam Early Access. It's well worth picking up, especially now while it's cheap.

    ReplyDelete