Welcome to Watch Survival

Hello Bloggers and Readers and Survivalists and Gamers! I see you have found your way to Watch Survival. This web space is all about my favorite genre of video games. What you will get on Watch Survival is News and Updates on Current and Up-coming Survival Games.


Monday, December 10, 2012

Watchsurvival updated a bit

I'm just posting here to let everyone know that I've changed "what is watchsurvival"  page into "Survival Games List."  I've updated the page with quite a lot of new games for everyone to check out, due to a friendly anonymous survival fan updating me on what I was missing out on. (thanks man/woman) If anyone else happens to find other survival games I should add to the list please contact me and let me know.  I may not cover all of these games on the home page with all of their updates but I will try to do what I can.   At the very least they are listed so everyone may see them and not miss out on them.   Thanks everyone for the support and please be sure to give watchsurvival a +1 on Google if you have the time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment