Welcome to Watch Survival

Hello Bloggers and Readers and Survivalists and Gamers! I see you have found your way to Watch Survival. This web space is all about my favorite genre of video games. What you will get on Watch Survival is News and Updates on Current and Up-coming Survival Games.


Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Torchlight 2 Comes to WatchSurvival!

Hello everyone!  I have decided to Include Torchlight 2 into the mix of games on Watchsurvival and wanted to let everyone know.  I already had Diablo 3 hardcore listed so I thought it only fair to include torchlight 2 hardcore as well because I am simply having a blast playing torchlight 2 on hardcore elite difficulty (more fun then Diablo3 hardcore I must say).  Do not tell me Torchlight 2 Hardcore Elite is not survival because let me tell you it's no easy feat to accomplish. Having Died probably 5 or 6 times on hardcore elite already I can tell a trip through this game on HCE (hardcore elite) should be considered extremely dangerous for your health. lol  The below screenshot proves my point well and should be a great start to playing this game on hardcore mode.  I simply couldn't get any closer to death then this.


No comments:

Post a Comment