Welcome to Watch Survival

Hello Bloggers and Readers and Survivalists and Gamers! I see you have found your way to Watch Survival. This web space is all about my favorite genre of video games. What you will get on Watch Survival is News and Updates on Current and Up-coming Survival Games.


Monday, September 3, 2012

The WarZ Gameplay videos

A few videos are roaming around the internet for The Warz showing off some gameplay footage. I thought I'd post them here and let you guys check them out.  I'm honestly trying to hold my judgement for this game off until I actually get to play it myself, but truth be told these videos didn't impress me much and being a dayz player I see a lot of things that just seem like blatant ripping off of Dayz and it seems like they are just trying to cash in on Dayz's current success.  I'll hopefully get into the beta and get to play the game firsthand myself and decide then if I'm going to like it or not. As it stands and from what I've seen, my money will most likely go to Dayz the Stand-alone game before I purchase this title.  It's giving me bad vibes. The developer is giving me bad vibes  The ripping off of Dayz and trying to cash in on it's success is giving me bad vibes.  I'm trying not to hate it before I play it but it's not off to a great start.  I'm hoping it kicks a lot of butt and will totally turn my view around but only time and actually playing the game will tell.  Here's hoping they prove me wrong and make me eat my words after playing it. anyways on to the videos.








No comments:

Post a Comment