Welcome to Watch Survival

Hello Bloggers and Readers and Survivalists and Gamers! I see you have found your way to Watch Survival. This web space is all about my favorite genre of video games. What you will get on Watch Survival is News and Updates on Current and Up-coming Survival Games.


Sunday, September 9, 2012

Pc Gamer Panel at Pax 2012

Hello again survivalists, I thought I would post this video from PAX that I had the pleasure of viewing.  It isn't so much directly about any video game but picks the brains of some great minds behind some of the games we enjoy here on watchsurvival.  Minecraft and Dayz for example.  There is some really great discussion going on here in this video about storyline and the future of telling stories and what can be improved upon. In general I just thought it was great seeing Dean Hall and Notch  bouncing ideas and thoughts at the same table and connecting to each other.  They are honestly both two of my favorite people in the video game industry at the moment and seeing them at the same table discussing things was a great watch.


No comments:

Post a Comment