Welcome to Watch Survival

Hello Bloggers and Readers and Survivalists and Gamers! I see you have found your way to Watch Survival. This web space is all about my favorite genre of video games. What you will get on Watch Survival is News and Updates on Current and Up-coming Survival Games.


Wednesday, August 29, 2012

New Diablo 3 Patch 1.0.4 Now Live

I really love the Diablo series, I always have. So I have decided to include it into my website for it's hardcore mode. Playing Hardcore on inferno really fits into this website's survival aspect because it is in all honesty not easy at all.  I've been playing D3 since day one of release.  They released a great game but it's not all rainbows it does come with its flaws and it still needs quite a good amount of work. I'm really liking this new patch though and I wanted to Post the info for everyone to see. I feel they are working on the problems most of us diablo fans are complaining about and they seem to be listening to the fans and heading the game into the right direction. They just need to start working on itemization more in my opinion because in all honesty it's not even close to being caught up to Diablo 2's awesome item system.  I like everything in D3 better than D2 except the Loot and that I hope is what they begin fleshing out more soon.  They improved legendary items in this patch and That is a great start.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/7029347/Patch_104_Now_Live-8_21_2012

No comments:

Post a Comment