Welcome to Watch Survival

Hello Bloggers and Readers and Survivalists and Gamers! I see you have found your way to Watch Survival. This web space is all about my favorite genre of video games. What you will get on Watch Survival is News and Updates on Current and Up-coming Survival Games.


Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Females Have been spotted in Project Zomboid





Well women have finally started to show up in Project Zomboid. I am soooo glad to because the world just wouldn't be believable without ladies in it. That also includes lady zombies as well. They are working on Adding ladies to the game and it should be within the next few patches I believe when they will be complete according to whats being said on Project Zomboid website and from the developers Twitter site.  This was the first screenshot posted showing off the female zombie.

<edit> since this post is not that old I decided to update it today with a video I found showcasing the female players and female zombies

   

No comments:

Post a Comment