Welcome to Watch Survival

Hello Bloggers and Readers and Survivalists and Gamers! I see you have found your way to Watch Survival. This web space is all about my favorite genre of video games. What you will get on Watch Survival is News and Updates on Current and Up-coming Survival Games.


Sunday, August 12, 2012

Dead State Tons of Q and A

Good morning my fellow survivors.  Dead State is looking like a really awesome game and I really enjoy how they are going a different direction with the game instead of the normal FPS style most of the new survival games seems to be taking.  Anyways I've found this huge Q and A Listing on their forums that anyone interested in the game should definitely take a look.

Account/Kickstarter
Area Map
Base/Shelter
Character Creation
Combat
Combat Map
Dialogue
Equipment
Food and Water
Game Events
Gameplay
Missions
Misc
Mood and Morale
NPCs (Allies)
Other survivors/groups
Skills
Vehicles
Weapons
Zombies

Instead of copy and pasting all the Questions and Answers I placed the Links to the different sections on here so You guys can get to the stuff that interests you the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment